GSE TrueNorth specialty engineering programs staff have the skills, program expertise and plant background necessary to manage, implement and maintain regulatory and code compliance across a broad spectrum of plant programs. Active involvement in industry committees and forums as well as regulatory activities keeps GSE at the forefront of plant issues, initiatives and technology.
- Cyber Security
- Fire Protection (NFPA 805)
- Gas Void Accumulation (GL08-01)
- License Renewal (Programmatic)
- Alloy 600 Programs
- Reactor Vessel Inspection (BWVIP, MRP)
- New Reactor Design / Programmatic Interfaces
ASME Section XI programs:
- Preservice & Inservice Inspection
- Risk Informed Programs (N-578-1, N-716-1)
- Containment Inspection Programs (CISI)
- System Pressure Test
- Augmented Programs
- Component Support Programs
As part of GSE Solutions group, GSE TrueNorth supports operational excellence in the power industry. They leverage decades of specialized expertise in thermal performance and engineering programs that refine and update systems, to optimize performance and safety.