Jan 14-17 – PowerPlantSim – Houston, TX, USA
The 2018 Power Plant Simulation Conference (PowerPlantSim’18) is an annual conference focusing on the special needs of the nuclear and fossil power plant simulation community and includes presentations by technology and industry leaders, technical sessions, panel and roundtable discussions, and vendor exhibits. The primary goal of the conference is to promote open exchange of simulator related information between all attendees.
GSE is presenting and exhibiting at SCS 2018.
Come see us present:
- Southern Company Full-Scope Simulator Build Update – Mike Galle (Southern Company) and Scott Zepplin (GSE Systems)
- Non-Traditional Simulator Uses – Scott Zepplin (GSE Systems)
- Containment Upgrades with MAAP – Mike Battaglia (GSE Systems)
- Using RELAP5-HD for TH Modeling – Scott Zepplin (GSE Systems)
- ISA 77.20 Working Group – Co-Chaired by Alex Lekich (GSE Systems)
- Reload, Retune, & Retest – Alex Lekich (GSE Systems)
Please contact us to schedule a meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!
This conference is organized by the Society for Modeling and Simulation International (SCS).
Visit the event website for more information.