Feb 1-3 – PowerplantSim’16 – San Antonio, TX
PowerplantSim’16 focuses on the special needs of the nuclear and fossil power plant simulation community and includes presentations by technology and industry leaders, technical sessions, panel and roundtable discussions, and vendor exhibits. The primary goal of the conference is to promote open exchange of simulator related information between all attendees.
GSE is exhibiting and presenting at PowerplantSim’16. Come visit us at Booth #5. GSE and its customers will be giving several presentations on recent simulation projects showing GSE’s technology and experience, and more importantly, the benefits gained by our customers through these project.
- “Lessons Learned on RELAP in the US Market” | What we’ve learned implementing RELAP5 in simulators
- “ABB Advant Control & HMI emulation at Quad Cities, LaSalle, and Limerick” | A unique RTA card Replacement Project
- “Multi-Unit Severe Accident Simulation” | Benefits of a Multi-Unit implementation of MAAP code for site wide accident simulation
- “Digital Turbine Control Upgrade” | Turbine Control System Upgrade featuring implementation of picture in picture solutions
- “Virtual Commissioning + Real Time Training = Increased Performance & Profits” | Benefits gained by use of simulation in a Coal to Gas Conversion Project
Please contact us to schedule a meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!
This conference is organized by The Society for Modeling & Simulation International (SCS).
Visit the event website http://scs.org for more information.