ENVISION KEY FEATURES
EnVision On-Demand is a course-based program that combines computer-based tutorials with high-fidelity simulation models. Students’ progress using a structured approach, from a very fundamental understanding of equipment and system processes to advanced concepts.
High-fidelity simulation models for a wide variety of process systems, equipment and units of operation, from process control to sophisticated upstream, refining and power generation plants.
- Safe learning environment for students to gain confidence
- DCS type interface mimics modern controls
- Features predefined training exercises and the ability to create your own
- Options for instructor-led or instructor-less training are available
- Simulation comes with a learning portal that allows an instructor to register trainees and monitor their performance
- Simulation is available as standalone (single or dual monitor) and Instructor-Trainee version
Content-rich, self-paced tutorials teach the fundamentals of various unit operations jobs and process controls. Gain the basic knowledge needed to progress to more process-specific instruction.
- Teach overview, key components, controls, typical startup/shutdown steps and troubleshooting
- Quizzes and performance monitoring ensure students are progressing
- Blended learning (animation, text, graphics, audio) accommodates diverse learning styles
- Learning portal that allows an instructor to register trainees and monitor their performance and quiz scores
- Tutorial is available as a standalone or web-based application
- Available in English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Swedish
Learning Portal & Administration
EnVision On-Demand comes with a learning portal, which can work as your platform or provide input into your specific portal.
- Easily launches tutorials and simulation exercises from one cloud-based application
- Blends both computer-based tutorials and simulations into a structured course
- Measures pre-exercise and post-exercise understanding through prediction and observation sheets
- Allows you to add your own content for a richer learning environment
- Set assignments and objectives
- Track student performance
- Track department and site performance
- Analyze challenging subjects