Latest News | GSE’s EnVision Learning On-Demand SaaS Platform Adopted by Major Energy Companies
2 major energy companies recently contracted with GSE for 3 year subscriptions to the EnVision learning on-demand SaaS platform as part of their structured employee training programs
Develop a stable, highly skilled workforce with GSE's modular solution designed to deliver the training resources you need when you need them.
Training Program Development
Let us create a customized program for you that engages trainees experientially, generates efficiencies and produces measurable results.
Get experienced outsourced support when you need it – for as long as you need it.
Use the power of simulation technology to reduce your risk on capital projects.
Manage all the challenges of plant decommissioning in a safe, efficient manner.
- Oct 2-4 – European Nuclear Power Plant Simulator Forum – Birmingham, UK
- Aug 5-8 – ANS Utility Working Conference – Amelia Island, FL, USA
- June 17-21 – ANS Annual Meeting – Philadelphia, PA, USA
- May 30-31 – Energy Simulation Technology Exhibition & Conference – Barcelona, Spain
- May 15-16 – Ready4Nuclear – Idaho Falls, ID, USA
- Mar 27-28 – Intl SMR and Advanced Reactor Summit – Atlanta, GA, USA
Latest posts from the Performance Improvement Blog
Helping thermal power plants operate ‘closer to the edge’ — How traditional power can be profitable in the age of renewables
Conventional power plants burning coal and natural gas need to seize every opportunity to be profitable in this new energy era.read more
The first of three US nuclear power plants for which GSE is building a full-scope second simulator has completed Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), another major project milestone.read more
High-fidelity electrical modeling software allows your plant operations staff to train on the unusual events highlighted in recent guidelines and which are based on historical events.read more