In the News | Learn how GSE's simulation technology supported the licensing of NuScale's SMR
Nuclear Engineering International features NuScale’s story of simulation in their December issue
Develop a stable, highly skilled workforce with GSE's modular solution designed to deliver the training resources you need when you need them.
Training Program Development
Let us create a customized program for you that engages trainees experientially, generates efficiencies and produces measurable results.
Get experienced outsourced support when you need it – for as long as you need it.
Use the power of simulation technology to reduce your risk on capital projects.
Manage all the challenges of plant decommissioning in a safe, efficient manner.
- Oct 2-4 – European Nuclear Power Plant Simulator Forum – Birmingham, UK
- June 17-21 – ANS Annual Meeting – Philadelphia, PA, USA
- May 30-31 – Energy Simulation Technology Exhibition & Conference – Barcelona, Spain
- Mar 27-28 – Intl SMR and Advanced Reactor Summit – Atlanta, GA, USA
- Mar 19-22 – Electric Power Conference – Nashville, TN, USA
- Mar 19-20 – Nuclear Industry Summit Latin America – Buenos Aires, Argentina
Latest posts from the Performance Improvement Blog
High-fidelity electrical modeling software allows your plant operations staff to train on the unusual events highlighted in recent guidelines and which are based on historical events.read more
Procedures drive the safe and efficient operation of the company. They must be well written, clearly understood and accurate to support error-free performance.read more
IO problems causing simulator downtime? In this blog we discuss the pros and cons of custom vs modular IO systems and compare some of the most well-known modular IO system providers.read more