September 3 – RECORDED WEBINAR – 5 Areas for Assessing Explosive Atmospheres Risk Management Performance
The second webinar in our 4 part series demonstrates ways to reduce and manage the risks associated with explosive atmospheres in order to achieve or maintain compliance with the COMAH regulations for Explosive Atmospheres.
By competently managing, designing, installing, operating and maintaining systems that reduce the risk of electrical sources of ignition and the mitigation of releases, you can eliminate or control the risks from explosive atmospheres in the workplace. In this 1 hour webinar GSE’s experts on COMAH discuss:
- What the HSE is looking for to fulfill the requirements for DSEAR and ATEX concerning:In-depth Insights, Best Practices, Report Extracts and Example Studies
- Engineering & Design Process
- Hazard & Risk Assessment
- Operation & Maintenance
- Safety Management
- In-depth Insights, Best Practices, Report Extracts and Example Studies
- Bonus Attendee Q&A Session — answering your specific questions on explosive atmospheres compliance
Who should watch?
- HS&E, Engineering and Operations Management
- PLUS — Safety Managers and Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical and Process Engineers
View our other webinars in this series