GSE Systems, incorporating TAS Engineering Consultants, has over 40 years’ experience in solving engineering problems for clients. Accredited to the National Quality Management Standard of ISO 9001 for its engineering functions, GSE has delivered cost effective technical solutions across many industry sectors.
GSE offers comprehensive technical support to clients in management of all their assets, throughout design development, enhancement, safety compliance and maintenance. GSE offers innovative and responsive solutions to global clients with comprehensive expertise in the areas below; encompassing a breadth of skills including specialist consultancy services in Electrical Engineering, Control, Instrumentation & Automation Engineering, and Legislation & Compliance.
- Design consultancy services including feasibility, concept and detailed design stages
- Full turn-key projects from design to procurement, configuration, installation, commissioning including new construction and enhancements
- Decommissioning design
- Compliance and Safety Assurance including
- Electrical safety
- Electrical protection
- Arc flash analysis and hazardous area classification
- Functional safety and safety instrumented systems
- DSEAR risk assessment and ATEX compliance
- Specialist consultancy in energy efficiency study
GSE supports facility operators in all aspects of safely and reliably managing electrical assets. We take pride in the provision of a professional service which ensures clients achieve compliance with statutory legislation but also tailor our solutions with appropriate flexibility to specific client needs and practicality.
GSE provides comprehensive solutions for all Control, Instrumentation & Automation requirements and delivers turnkey projects for DCS, PLC and SCADA based installations; including expansion, upgrade and migration. We can provide automation systems from clients’ concept to design and delivery.
In supporting clients to identify hazards within their operations, we are proactive in developing mitigation solutions and providing a comprehensive package of analysis, resolution and training.
Our proven experience lends itself to supporting clients managing high-hazard, high-availability assets and associated projects, where compliance and engineering excellence is paramount.