Develop a stable, highly skilled workforce with GSE's modular solution designed to deliver the training resources you need when you need them.
Training Program Development
Let us create a customized program for you that engages trainees experientially, generates efficiencies and produces measurable results.
Screening & Selection
Find the qualified, dependable candidates you need with a thorough screening and selection service customized for your specific job functions.
Get experienced outsourced support when you need it – for as long as you need it.
Use the power of simulation technology to reduce your risk on capital projects.
Design, Engineering & Safety
Meet your operational objectives through design, automation and safety engineering.
Manage all the challenges of plant decommissioning in a safe, efficient manner.
- Dec 13-15 – POWER-GEN International – Orlando, FL, USA
- Nov 15-16 – Nuclear Plant Digitalization Conference – Charlotte, NC, USA
- Nov 6-10 – ANS Winter Meeting – Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Oct 5-7 – European Nuclear Power Plant Simulation Forum – Lyon, France
- Sept 21 – ExpoAPG – Aberdeen, MD, USA
- Aug 14-17 – Utility Working Conference and Vendor Technology Expo – Amelia Island, FL, USA
Latest posts from the Performance Improvement Blog
When your boss says funds are available at the end of the year, you better have a quote in hand. Here are some quick turnaround projects to put your year-end money to good use!read more
While high voltage electrical installations are typically well aware of the dangers posed by arc flash, far less well understood is that arc flash risks are often present in low voltage installations too.read more
A simulator provides researchers with a dynamic “Virtual Plant” platform to test theories and develop tangible, validated results in a true-to-life environment.read more