Develop a stable, highly skilled workforce with GSE's modular solution designed to deliver the training resources you need when you need them.
Training Program Development
Let us create a customized program for you that engages trainees experientially, generates efficiencies and produces measurable results.
Screening & Selection
Find the qualified, dependable candidates you need with a thorough screening and selection service customized for your specific job functions.
Get experienced outsourced support when you need it – for as long as you need it.
Use the power of simulation technology to reduce your risk on capital projects.
Design, Engineering & Safety
Meet your operational objectives through design, automation and safety engineering.
Manage all the challenges of plant decommissioning in a safe, efficient manner.
- Sept 21 – ExpoAPG – Aberdeen, MD, USA
- Aug 14-17 – Utility Working Conference and Vendor Technology Expo – Amelia Island, FL, USA
- Aug 1-4 – AEP BRO Forum – Columbus, OH, USA
- June 28-30 – World Nuclear Exhibition – Paris, France
- May 24-26 – Hazards 26 – Edinburgh, UK
- April 18-21 – Electric Power Conference and Exhibition – New Orleans, LA, USA
Latest posts from the Performance Improvement Blog
Utilities deciding between an emulated versus simulated DCS solution need to make the decision based on what’s best in the long run, from their training program to their pocketbook.read more
Using your high-fidelity operator training simulator to virtually commission your plant before start-up dramatically reduces risk.read more
The causes of arc faults vary, but in most cases they are the result of human error or the failure of equipment. Knowledge is the first line of defence.read more