Develop a stable, highly skilled workforce with GSE's modular solution designed to deliver the training resources you need when you need them.
Training Program Development
Let us create a customized program for you that engages trainees experientially, generates efficiencies and produces measurable results.
Screening & Selection
Find the qualified, dependable candidates you need with a thorough screening and selection service customized for your specific job functions.
Get experienced outsourced support when you need it – for as long as you need it.
Use the power of simulation technology to reduce your risk on capital projects.
Design, Engineering & Safety
Meet your operational objectives through design, automation and safety engineering.
Manage all the challenges of plant decommissioning in a safe, efficient manner.
- Dec 13-15 – POWER-GEN International – Orlando, FL, USA
- Nov 15-16 – Nuclear Plant Digitalization Conference – Charlotte, NC, USA
- Nov 6-10 – ANS Winter Meeting – Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Oct 11-12 – CASL Joint Industry/Science Council Meeting – Oak Ridge, TN, USA
- Oct 5-7 – European Nuclear Power Plant Simulation Forum – Lyon, France
- Aug 14-17 – Utility Working Conference and Vendor Technology Expo – Amelia Island, FL, USA
Latest posts from the Performance Improvement Blog
Most power plants are made up of a combination of generating units with variations between control systems. These differences may lead to a shortfall in your operations.read more
This post explores the risk of arc flash in data centres and why increased arc flash risk is an unintended consequence of many design and operating characteristics of modern data centre infrastructures.read more
The term “digital twin” is the new buzz word in the industry, but the technology is not new. Thinking of your simulator as a digital twin brings a whole new set of possibilities for testing and training.read more